|Remuneration:||R37 500.00 to R58 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A software engineering and consultancy firm is looking for a Geospatial Solutions Architect to join their team. The organisation is looking to change the world through connections and development in the software space. The organisation values bold leadership, ownership, ethical practices, determination, respect and unity. Candidates can expect to work for an ethical organisation that will value their contributions.
- Provide maintenance and support for Esri Enterprise GIS platform.
- Define and deploy best practices for Esrie platforms and design systems.
- Help define geospatial strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Analyse and map business functions and provide observation on trends.
- Define integrations to third party systems.
- Create solutions based on client needs.
- Help implement Enterprise Information Systems and platform architectures.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and create key GIS workflows.
- Help create and plan new solutions within infrastructure engineering domains.
- Relevant qualification.
- 5 years or more IT/GIS system and data integration projects experience.
- GIS implementation experience using server technologies.