|Remuneration:||R100 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based telecommunications business services provider specialising in the insurance industry is looking for a Head of IT. The organisation has been in operation for nearly 30 years and has made a name for itself for providing significant value for its client list. The organisation is large-scale but does not lack the personal touch for each of its employees. Candidates can expect to work for an industry leader that is still able to adapt to the world around it.
- Report to the CEO and collaborate with other department heads.
- Lead IT projects.
- Design and deploy new IT systems and infrastructure.
- Monitor IT system performance.
- Optimise IT environments.
- Define IT infrastructure, architecture, and processes.
- Analyse business needs.
- Assess vendors.
- Ensure internal SLA tickets are adhered to.
- Establish and manage cyber security compliance.
- Create and manage IT budgets.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 5 years or more IT management experience.
- CCNA and MCSA technical diploma (or equivalent).
- Server Management, licensing, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Windows 2012+, Linux environments consisting of SQL Servers and related Microsoft technologies.
- Asterisk experience beneficial.