|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A health and wellness organisation based in South Africa is looking for a Head of Technology. The organisation hopes to be an industry leader within the next few years and has already cemented a brand within the South African market. The organisation is also looking to expand into Europe. Candidates looking for a rapidly growing business that is making positive change in market practices and people’s daily markets should apply
- Responsible for the tech environment.
- Responsible for performance implementation and management.
- Integration across both front and back-end.
- Manage IT team.
- Understand hardware and manage hardware needs.
- Periodic hardware reviews.
- Collaborate with cloud ERP partners.
- 3rd party integrations.
- Perform various roles ensuring software and applications used by the organisation are managed and useful.
- Ensure privacy laws are being followed and that you are kept abreast of all privacy laws within relevant markets.
- Maintain awareness of online security threats.
- Perform various roles related to Business Intelligence including: strategy, infrastructure, and standardise reporting tools
- Relevant degree.
- 10 years or more role experience.
- Experience managing IT/Software development teams critical.
- Systems Development.
- D2C idea.