|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An Information Technologies organisation based on developing the dreams of entrepreneurs through out of the box solutions and connecting people to capital is looking for a new Head of Human Resources. The organisation largely operates in Europe. Applicants who are looking to develop an overseas experience and develop contacts and connections through various organisations would likely benefit a great deal from working with this company.
- Provide overall management for day to day functions.
- Coordinate the recruitment process.
- Support existing staff.
- Onboard new staff members.
- Maintain HR policies, resources and procedures.
- Maintain employee files.
- Enforce legal requirements.
- Support development training for employees.
- Assist divisional managers with performance management and reviews.
- Relevant Bachelors degree.
- 2 to 4 years role experience.