|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration:||R1 200 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Remote Work, Travel Opportunities.|
An investment company involved with software and finance solutions is looking for a new Human Capital Group Head. The organisation is an established firm that is poised be the new force in African business. The organisation is currently focused on developing micro-insurance business across Africa to develop markets, in conjunction with a large telecommunications company involved in African markets. Candidates must be willing to travel throughout Africa.
- Manage, direct and guide human capital.
- Develop strategic initiatives to develop human capital.
- Optimise employee engagement.
- Improve efficiency.
- Ensure strategic objectives are maintained.
- Engage with stakeholders.
- Contribute to financial planning and controls.
- Understand the different labour laws of different African countries.
- Relevant degree.
- 15 years industry experience.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in HC Business Partnering.
- Working knowledge of labour relations legislation, including but not limited to: BCEA, LRA, EEA, Skills Development Act legislation.