|Remuneration:||R1 200 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
An organisation that has been at the forefront of change since the establishment of a free South
Africa and has now become at the forefront of the financial sector and serves not only South
African clients but competes globally. The organisation is looking for a Identity and Access Management Lead who exhibits the adaptability that is central to the organisations identity.
- Set the criteria for all identity and access management.
- Manage the active directory, the Azure directory, Exchange online, and ADFS.
- Certificate management.
- Create and upkeep the technical documents, security standards and operational procedures.
- Identify and create automation infrastructure and self-serviceable of across the organisation.
- Drive enhancements and projects with the development team.
- Ensure system compliance.
- Ensure software standards are upheld.
- Support teams when appropriate.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 10 years experience in IT.
- 8 years experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- 3 years experience with Azure active directory and MS Office cloud services.
- 3 years experience with Mimecast Email Gateway.
- 3 years experience with AD Group Policies and CIS/NIST security controls as well as OS lifecycle management and patching.