|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial technology company based in Europe is looking for an Information Security Manager. Candidates can expect to work for a rapidly growing organisation that focuses on providing clients with value and building products from scratch. The organisation focuses on creating as much value for their clients, focusing on ease of use, security and whatever else they need to succeed.
- Lead the online security strategy.
- Recruit and onboard security team members.
- Manage and plan technical projects.
- Keep up to date with the latest security threats and best practices.
- Perform security audits.
- Investigate security incidents when they occur.
- Respond to threats as they occur.
- 5 to 8 years role experience.
- SQL (Postgres and MSSQL).