|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Pretoria|
|Experience:||3 to 6 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for an Intermediate Automation Tester to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Work with a technical team of various levels.
- Troubleshoot issues at all stack levels.
- Analyse application requirements.
- Design test documents based on analysis of application requirements.
- Design test frameworks.
- Perform tests.
- Determine test requirements by working with business analysts.
- Break down and identify the necessary tasks for testing requirements.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 3 to 6 years or more role experience.
- QA or Software testing certification:
- CSQA or Certified Selenium Engineer Certificate.
- TDD/BDD and CI/CD processes.
- JMeter, BlazeMeter, and LoadRunner.
- Experience with bug tracking software.
- Experience with opensource web testing automation tools.
- Experience developing automation scripts on TestNG, JUnit, Cypress, Protractor, Jasmine, or Mocha.