|Remuneration:||R35 000.00 to R60 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work model|
A business to business software solutions company is looking for an Intermediate .Net Developer. The organisation has built a solid standing in the South African market by offering a variety of unique services that meet business needs in both specialised industries and general markets. The organisation has had significant success by adapting to events as they happen and maintaining an agile work culture. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team of experts working in close proximity with one another.
- Understand the existing solution design and application architecture.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Design and develop:
- Applications that can be hosted on the Azure Cloud.
- Frameworks and core functionality.
- Problem solve.
- Hands on development.
- Relevant qualification.
- 4 years or more C# experience.
- 4 years or more Web API, .NET (Core and Framework), and SQL Server experience.
- Experience in front-end frameworks like .NET Blazor, JS, Angular, TypeScript or others.
- Microservices experience.
- Proven experience in scalable web and serverless applications on Azure cloud design.
- Hands-on development experience.
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps ideal).
- Unit testing.
- SignalR experience beneficial.
- DDD and CQRS experience beneficial.