|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 to R60 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote or Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based fintech solutions company is looking for an Intermediate Developer. The organisation has begun a massive expansion across Africa and is needing new team members to help assist in its expansion of position and scope. Candidates can expect to assist in the disruption of classic financial systems and give more financial power to the average consumer. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is committed to help develop the African continent and the world by extension.
- Technical integration of new clients.
- Upskill junior team members.
- Provide maintenance and fix any issues that come up on the existing system.
- Design and develop new functionalities.
- Upgrade existing functionalities.
- 3rd line support.
- Provide expertise in order to improve the techniques and processes for development.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 to 5 years or more role experience.
- Java SE and Java EE.
- Spring Boot.
- MS SQL, Posgres.
- Eclipse or Netbeans IDEs, Maven, and GIT.
- CI and testing experience.