|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R60 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Mental Health Services, Legal Aid, Hybrid Model,|
A long term software solutions company that has a great pedigree in the tech industry in South Africa is looking for an Intermediate Software Engineer. The organisation has more than 40 years of industry experience and they have maintained a consistent commitment to innovation and industry development. Candidates can expect a well constructed coordinated organisation that still maintains industry relevance and a desire to progress its strategies and efforts.
- Form part of a team.
- Use cutting edge tech and practices to develop new products.
- Play a significant role in cloud-based solutions relating to architecture, design, development, and maintenance.
- Meet architectural goals through the development of software strategies and solutions.
- Mentor and upskill junior team members.
- Design and code reviews.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 2 years or more role experience
- .Net Core.
- Web application development experience.
- Cloud experience.
- Entity Framework Core.
- ASP.Net Core.
- Modern web frame architectures and frameworks.
- Micro Service.
- Micro Front-end.
- Microsoft Azure.