|Experience:||6 to 8 years|
|Remuneration:||R55 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based startup is looking for an Intermediate Full-Stack Developer to join their team. The organisation is looking to develop a proprietary product that will revolutionise digital identity and online security within the near future. Candidates wanting to expand their horizons in regards to what they do and what they are capable of doing should examine this opportunity as a way to develop their skills and abilities.
- Responsible for technical decisions in regards to architecture and business flows.
- Scope features, and build project roadmaps by collaborating with project managers.
- Improve build cycles by collaborating with the UX team.
- Drive product growth.
- Help junior developers.
- Help create upskilling documentation.
- Coding assignments.
- Review code.
- Design plan creation and implementation.
- Attend daily stand ups.
- Lead scoping sessions.
- Bug fixes.
- Monitor internal systems technical performance.
- Create Risk and Issue reports.
- Test and assess new tools and programs.
- Relevant degree.
- 6 to 8 years or more role experience.
- .NET Core.
- Styled Components.