|Location:||Johannesburg or Cape Town|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote Work Available, Insurance, 20 days annual leave, Hybrid Work Model|
An expert lead and run software solutions company involved in the finance industry is looking for an Intermediate Full-Stack Developer. This global organisation is looking to develop their South African branch and grow into the market like it has in countries in Europe, Oceania and North America. Applicants can be expected to form part of an expert team where their knowledge and skills will be appreciated. With that recognition will come responsibility and applicants must be willing to take ownership and grow into more than what their role represents.
- Form part of the development team.
- Build a key product in the fintech space.
- Work with web, APIs, microservices, databases and more.
- Collaborate on every stage of the SDLC.
- Gather requirements from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant degree.
- 3 to 4 years or more Full-Stack experience.
- .NET Core (C#) and ASP.NET Core.
- Relational data base design.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- SQL Server.
- ORM experience.
- OO application design.
- RESTful services experience.
- CI/CD experience.
- Docker experience beneficial.
- Microservice based architecture experience beneficial.
- AWS experience beneficial.