|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Intermediate Mobile Developer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Work on an application for the android platform.
- Focus on end-to-end development.
- UI and UX design.
- Detailed testing.
- Follow existing, high-quality metrics.
- Design and develop new features.
- Bug fixing.
- Ensure mobile app standards and security.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 2 years or more role experience.
- Experience with the entire SDLC.
- Mobile application development experience.
- RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Java & Kotlin.
- Unit and automated testing for android.