|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
A technology solutions company based in South Africa but with clients in America is looking for a new Intermediate Network Engineer. This organisation uses software to provide business to business services and has been in the market for over 25 years. Applicants who want to work for an established and successful organisation that is still dynamic and agile should look here. The organisation values its employees and makes efforts to ensure their work environment is safe and healthy.
- Maintain company Lan and Wan.
- Allocate network resources.
- Radius, VMware Hosts (ESXi), Secure Web Servers,and DNS, set up.
- Install and set up Virtual Private Networks.
- Maintain network security and establish routines and preventative measures.
- Keep documentation on key security features.
- Help in the design process.
- Find ways to save costs.
- Upskill junior team members.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 4 years role experience.
- Linux Networking experience preferred however Linux Administration experience acceptable.
- Network security knowledge.
- Knowledge of open source applications.
- ISP background preferable.