|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R50 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A new age financial service platform specialising in cryptocurrencies is looking for a Intermediate QA Tester. The organisation is based internationally but has offices in South Africa and is looking to make crypto more accessible. Candidates can expect to form part of a team with diverse and unique backgrounds and an organisation that values what different perspectives can bring.
- Assess the needs, specifications, and tech design documents in order to give feedback within deadlines.
- Create test plans and cases.
- Approximate, organise, prioritise, and manage test activities.
- Use open source tools to plan, create, and launch automation software.
- Spot, make a record of, document, and track bugs.
- Regression testing.
- Apply test processes.
- Follow QA metrics.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- SQL and scripting.
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must be willing to learn or have knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- BDD with cucumber.