|Location:||Remote South Africa|
|Remuneration:||R35 000.00-R65 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African Software Development company is looking for a new IOS Developer. The role is expected to be challenging but offers avenues for upward advancement and looks to upskill you over time while getting the very best of your abilities. Beyond that you can expect a fun and engaging work environment where people are high paced but friendly.
- Create and install best practices.
- Contribute to your team.
- Support junior members.
- Enact native IOS applications.
- Assist Software Services.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to design, develop, understand and implement new features.
- Take PSD designs/Invision Prototypes and convert them into mobile UI.
- Maintain existing apps, and assist in their upgrades while maintaining backwards compatibility.
- Find and fix bottlenecks.
- Identify key issues within practices and find solutions.
- Work with the development team.
- Software Engineering.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 to 5 years of role experience.
- Rest API.
- Unit/Functional/End-to-End tests.
- Apache HTTP Server.
- Rabbit MQ.
- Unix Based OSes.