|Remuneration:||R62 500.00 to R80 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for an IOT Presales Architect. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Account Management, and Service Delivery teams to create solutions and designs that meet clients’ business needs.
- Conceptualize and design technical solutions to address customer requirements, while balancing business value and returns.
- Ensure alignment of the IoT Products and Services roadmaps with client requirements by contributing to their development, review, and analysis.
- Lead the development and delivery of customised Use-Case demonstrations and Proof of Concept initiatives.
- Act as the technical point of contact for customers, providing guidance on security, cost, performance, reliability, operational efficiency, and best-practice architectures.
- Create pre-sales architecture designs for IoT products within operational limits as per product specifications.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of IoT products and services to new and existing clients.
- Lead the technical design and build of custom solution elements to meet client business requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and expertise by examining client infrastructure, architecture, system capabilities, and business challenges.
- Take ownership of the proposed IoT solution and transition it to the Delivery team.
- Leverage partnerships for complex solutions that may be outside of the organisation’s expertise by working with IoT Products and Alliances teams.
- Train internal commercial team, customers, partners, and resellers on IoT product knowledge.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor.
- Provide input into account management plans and go-to-market plays for clients across segments and regions.
- Identify, develop and close key sales opportunities with sales specialists and account managers.
- Deep-dive into customers’ business challenges with sales specialists and account managers to pre-qualify outcomes that would result in a formal professional services engagement.
- Maintain continuous technical relationships with corporate customers and partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Develop and design high-quality technical responses to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs that meet customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Completion of a 3-year diploma in an ICT-related field, at minimum.
- Fluent in the primary language of the country with basic knowledge of English.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a pre-sales environment for business solutions while serving customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Telemetry, Internet of Things (IoT), or Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Experience in providing Telecom solutions to senior executives of large enterprise customers.
- Experience working in a medium-sized business.