|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
One of the leading healthcare services organisations in South Africa is looking for a new IT Governance and Risk Officer to join their team. Applicants can expect to form part of an empathetic organisation that values human beings, honesty, integrity and is guided by its morality. The organisation forms a crucial part of the South African healthcare industry and provides lifesaving services to everyday South Africans.
- Create strategies, policies and frameworks for information and cloud risk, for the sake of long term goal fulfillment.
- Keep up the IT Risk Registers throughout the organisation.
- Provide information and create the Statement of Assurance for each quarter.
- Risk assessments.
- Guide and assist with IT management and Cloud risks across the organisation.
- Give advice on risk in IT. Cloud management and Cybersecurity.
- Ensure IT governance standards.
- Provide training in relevant portfolio areas.
- Become the central point for IT audits and reviews.
- Perform control tests and deep dives.
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- 3 years or more IT/IS experience.
- 3 years or more Cybersecurity experience.
- At least one of the following accreditations:
- Cloud experience beneficial.
- COBIT qualification beneficial.