|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial technology company based in Europe is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager. Candidates can expect to work for a rapidly growing organisation that focuses on providing clients with value and building products from scratch. The organisation focuses on creating as much value for their clients, focusing on ease of use, security and whatever else they need to succeed.
- Lead and recruit the IT team.
- Operate and manage the AWS Cloud Environment.
- Manage the operations for the IT support service desk.
- System maintenance operation strategisation.
- Provide the security team with support.
- Evaluate tech support.
- Manage Disaster Recovery.
- Provide support in IT audits.
- 3 to 5 years role experience.
- Cloud infrastructure experience.
- SQL (Postgres and MSSQL).