|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model,Retirement Fund, Medical Aid, Group Life, Funeral Cover|
A South African based Financial Service Provider who has challenged the existing banking practices in the country through a competitive alternative is looking for a IT Risk Specialist. The organisation prides itself on its commitment to ethics and its goal to help South Africans lift themselves into the future. Applicants can expect an environment where they are valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- Optimise risk management.
- Bring value to the business through spotting opportunities.
- Keep up with technology as it relates to your role and the organisation’s industry.
- Assist in providing risk assurances.
- Develop organisations culture to be aware of risks.
- Assist in the development of the first line of defence for risk management.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Proven experience in IT and cyber security and best practices.
- Experience in performing control and risk assessments.
- Experience with IT Risk is highly beneficial.
- Cloud computing and cloud security experience.
- FSP experience beneficial.
- Data management experience beneficial.