|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A software solutions company primarily focused on the financial services industry is looking for a new IT Security Engineer. Successful applicants can expect an established business that embodies South African values of diversity, tolerance and innovation. The company has been at the helm of many technological and digital changes within the past two decades of its existence, and understands the value and necessity of adaptation. Successful applicants can expect a challenging but rewarding environment where they can engage with a team and come up with new solutions to unique problems.
- Maintain and update existing IT security.
- Lead workshops on IT security and provide teams with necessary information.
- Maintain up to date understanding on potential threats to business IT security and keep abreast of new security solutions.
- Help development teams plan, create and test security features.
- Report to relevant shareholders.
- 6 years role experience.
- Experience or knowledge of the financial industry beneficial.
- Business Continuity Practices.
- Defence in Depth practices experience.
- POPIA and Information and Data security.