|Remuneration:||R1 000 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
A long established financial service provider with a history of serving the needs of South African clients as well as international organisations. The company needs a new IT Security Specialist to help it maintain its position at the forefront of the financial sector. Applicants can expect a healthy work environment with prospects of advancement provided they perform well and take initiative.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of security protocols and functions.
- Review security features and programmes regularly.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Perform real-life attack scenarios.
- Work with development teams throughout the organisation to establish a comprehensive security tool.
- Assist in Incident Response.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 4 years role experience.
- 3 years experience with Python and Java and one coding language.
- Security protocol design and implementation experience.
- Red Team engagement support or performing experience.
- Full Stack (Linux or Unix) experience.
- Experience with severless architectures.
- Micro-Service and API experience.
- Operations experience with CI/CD development.
- Web service assessment experience.