|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Pretoria|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for a Java Architect to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Assist with functional requirements, performance requirements, and deployment environments.
- Assist with the expected longevity of a solution.
- Provide key insight on client budget, point out trade offs and give options if necessary.
- Work with various key role skill sets, including building and maintenance.
- Optimise future building and maintenance.
- Research solutions and lead your team through your findings and impart essential knowledge
- Perform code reviews.
- Establish and maintain technical standards.
- Refine and develop the development delivery process.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Architectural experience is essential.
- Web Services.
- Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes is beneficial.