|Remuneration:||R65 000.00 to R75 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based software solutions company with international clients in the gaming industry is looking for a new Java DevOps Engineer. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation that values holistic experience and places and emphasis on employee peace of mind in order to provide the very best services possible. Applicants can expect the freedom to do what they do best provided they meet targets and deadlines.
- Enable Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment within the organization through the implementation of 3rd party tools.
- Maintain process consumption.
- Work with the DevOps team.
- Complement team skills.
- Migrate pipelines.
- Integrate tools into build pipelines.
- Create systems that integrate API’s of deployment environments and reporting tools in order to provide operational teams with runtime visibility.
- Create systems that automate release processes.
- Create systems that are able to automate the testing process.
- CI/CD scripting templates.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Experience in bash and python scripting as well as Java serverside integrations.
- knowledge of incident and change management
- from ISO 27001 and ITIL.
- Experience in either the gaming or gambling industry is ideal.
- GitLab CI/CD
- Shell Scripting.
- Ansible and jinja2 Scripting.
- Server-side core Java 8+ development.
- Spring Core.
- Spring Data.
- Spring Boot.
- Spring Cloud.
- Apache Camel Framework.
- MySQL and H2 database development.
- MongoDB NoSQL database development.
- REST APIs.