|Experience:||6 to 8 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Personal Development Budget, Flexible hours|
You will be working for an international online platform developing organisation, with offices throughout Africa and Europe. This organisation is focusing on creating micro-environments and communities to better provide medicine and support for women within these areas. They are looking to hire a Java Engineering Team Lead.
- Maintain and develop new features on the software platform.
- Coordinate the software engineering team’s work.
- Develop and lead your team.
- Maintain, develop, design, test, and evaluate the software according to principles of software engineering.
- Focus on privacy and security in regards to data protection when it comes to the development of the software.
- Leadership role in managing backend developers.
- 6-8 years of software development experience.
- Experience with backend frameworks and tools, including Java.
- Practical and technical skills to programme and develop software.
- Micro Services, AWS, and Fraud experience will be advantageous