|Remuneration:||R20 000.00 to R30 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based cyber security is looking for a Junior Cyber Security Consultant. The organisation has been leading the market in providing cyber security solutions for South African businesses and individuals. The organisation has a person first attitude and respects their autonomy and personal need. Work and life balance being a critical part of their operations.
- Develop efficient strategies to protect the system, the network infrastructure, data, and information systems against potential cyber risks.
- Routinely perform threat analysis, system checks, and security tests.
- Define and update cybersecurity criteria and validation procedures.
- Manage meetings with other IT departments to fix safety problems.
- Estimate costs and categorise integration issues for IT project teams.
- Create technical reports relating to tests performed.
- Give professional suggestions and guidance to IT teams.
- Relevant degree or diploma beneficial.
- 1 year or more role experience.