|Remuneration:||R15 000.00 to R18 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A software solutions company for the food and drink industry based in the United Kingdom is looking for a Junior Data Processor. The organisation specialises in business to business services and applications that disrupt existing models and provide their clients with massive value and marketplace advantages that no other organisation can provide. Candidates can expect to be part of an exciting organisation that has a lot of growth potential within their own market and globally.
- Import and refresh datasets with precision and meet deadlines.
- Track work in pipelines using Jira.
- Attend daily stand-ups and highlight risks and challenges.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 6 months or more role experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 suite (Advanced excel beneficial).
- Python, R, Power BI beneficial.
- Coding and vetting complex datasets and complex attributes.
- Data queries.
- FMCG industry experience beneficial.