|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for a Junior Serverless Production Engineer to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Assist in maintaining and delivering complex serverless environments.
- Be willing to learn on the job.
- Guide and assist engineering teams.
- Implement and maintain highly available and resilient serverless architectures.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 1 year or more role experience.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Serverless patterns and frameworks knowledge.
- Experience with serverless tooling, such as SAM and Serverless.
- Monitoring and observability solutions, such as CloudWatch.
- DevOps principles and CI/CD Tools.