|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based company involved with the creation and sales of 3D printing equipment is looking for a Junior Software Engineer. The organisation is helping make the 3D printing market cheaper while not reducing quality or speed. Applicants will be expected to help further this goal and help revolutionise the industry for the better. The organisation works with the best of the best so applicants can expect to be part of a team that is highly knowledgeable and skilled.
- Help create the interface for products.
- Add features and develop the product’s functionality through the interface.
- Provide front-end and back-end maintenance.
- Create a mobile interface.
- Liaise with various teams.
- Create solutions throughout the SDLC.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 2 years or more role experience.
- Angular experience crucial.
- UI test automation experience.
- Fullstack experience.
- UI design experience.
- 3D printing experience.
- Mobile application design experience.
- Architecture design.