|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Remuneration:||R25 000.00 to R40 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software solutions company that provides consumers with an automated service that connects them with their ideal risk coverage solutions is looking for a Junior to Intermediate Python Developer. The organisation prides itself on its proprietary chatbot technology that automates the difficult process of finding the ideal financial service product. The organisation is dedicated to helping ordinary South Africans find the perfect coverage and help them protect what matters most.
- Coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects.
- Work on the back-end.
- Assist in developing the technological framework.
- Build relevant tools, applications, and websites.
- Form part of a development team.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 2 to 4 years role experience.
- 2 years or more Python experience.
- 1 year or more Django experience.
- Relational Database design and maintenance (PostgreSQL ideal).
- API integrations.
- REST API’s.
- Version control (Git 2 or more years).
- AWS experience.