|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based Software Development company is looking for a Linux System Administrator. This company has been disrupting the status quo for 15 years and is looking for a passionate and hard working developer to join their team. Applicants need to be able to match the high pace and enjoy complex problem solving.
- Work with various team members on issues around methodologies, technical problems and procedures.
- Maintenance and onboarding of Single Sign-On Management Platform.
- Create any necessary technical support documentation.
- Develop automation processes.
- Find hardware and software when necessary.
- Maintain and install hardware and software systems.
- Maintain network security.
- Give daily support for system administration.
- Perform various server administration roles.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 1 to 3 years role experience.
- MacOS, Linux/Unix operating systems experience ideal.
- VLANS, 802.11X QOS, VPN experience with Mikrotik Routers.
- Python and AWS is advantageous.