|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R55 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A business solutions and insurance company focused on cycling is looking for a new MI Reporting Specialist. Successful applicants can expect a high paced environment where responses to clients are needed quickly and effectively. They can expect to be placed into a team where they will be an integral member and treated as such. It would be beneficial to have an interest in cycling.
- Ensure that reporting and MI is completed.
- Assess and suggests points of optimisation for the existing MI, as well as the Sales, Complaints and Customer Service departments.
- Trend analysis and report back.
- Propose strategic performance improvements based on trend analysis.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly MI packs.
- Perform statistics analysis.
- Ad hoc MI duties.
- System data quality assessment.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Database experience.
- Excel and Word experience.
- SQL experience beneficial.
- MI analyst/specialist experience essential.