|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An organisation that has been at the forefront of change since the establishment of a free South
Africa and has now become at the forefront of the financial sector and serves not only South
African clients but competes globally. The organisation is looking for a Network Architect who exhibits the adaptability that is central to the organisations identity. EE candidates preferred.
- Define and establish the network strategy for the organisation.
- Manage Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks, Network Access Control, Azure and AWS.
- Create technical documents, security standards, and operational procedures.
- Be responsible for projects and enhancements.
- Maintain platform performance.
- Ensure environment availability.
- Hardware and software standard maintenance.
- Ensure platform ticket queues are maintained.
- Relevant qualification.
- 10 years role experience.
- 3 years architecture lead experience.
- 5 years experience managing Core Network Architectures.
- MPLS, VRF, BGP, SD-WAN.
- Local Area Network, and VxLAN.
- Network Access Control.
- OS lifecycle management and upgrades.
- IP Address Management.
- Cloud Networking.