|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model,|
A Fintech organisation with global ties is looking to hire a Nitro Workflow Developer. Applicants can expect to form part of an organistation that is looking to transform the way financial institutions operate. Candidates can expect to work with various sectors of the financial industry and form part of a rapidly expanding organisation that deals with billions of dollars.
- Guide process design.
- Ensure that the automation workflows are tested, developed and designed to organisational standards.
- Process component deployment.
- Create documentation for both process and end user.
- Liaise with various teams and departments to establish and perform organisation benefitting projects.
- Assure QA process quality.
- Work with automation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to record business needs and create technical approaches and designs based on those needs for the sake of implementation.
- Provide deployment and production support outside of regular work hours and work on-call rotation.
- Relevant qualification.
- 6 years or more role experience.
- 6 years or more experience with programming languages and Workflow tools.
- K2, IBM Websphere, Tibco.
- C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net..
- Cloud Implementations.
- Database (SQL or NoSQL).