|Remuneration:||R30 000.00 to R50 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A business solutions and insurance company focused on cycling is looking for an Operations Lead. Successful applicants can expect a high paced environment where responses to clients are needed quickly and effectively. They can expect to be placed into a team where they will be an integral member and treated as such. It would be beneficial to have an interest in cycling, however, not essential.
- Provide support for call centre technology across several platforms.
- Schedule resources for call centres.
- Make recommendations to management for call centre needs.
- Take ownership of call centre reporting.
- Monitor, assess and improve payment and incentive plans.
- Interpret and analyse data for operations.
- Lead teams across departments and locations.
- Provide weekly reports.
- Liaise with the customer service team.
- Provide continuous feedback and benchmarking for call centres with the goal of optimisation.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Call centre experience ideal.
- Sales support experience beneficial.