|Remuneration:||R65 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote or Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based fintech solutions company is looking for an Operations Manager. The organisation has begun a massive expansion across Africa and is needing new team members to help assist in its expansion of position and scope. Candidates can expect to assist in the disruption of classic financial systems and give more financial power to the average consumer. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is committed to help develop the African continent and the world by extension.
- Ensure excellence in the organisation’s operations and client services functions.
- Support operations and client servicing in regions outside South Africa.
- Manage personnel, systems and services, including:
- New bill issuer onboarding.
- New payment network onboarding.
- Tender management.
- Payment network and bill issuers servicing and query management.
- IT support.
- Refunds and chargebacks.
- Fraud management.
- Provide continuous business system and process improvements.
- Monitor, measure, and improve the organisations information management.
- Risk management.
- Operations and client services product owner.
- Office and facilities management.
- Oversight of office building overhead, reception, travel and events management.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 10 years or more senior management experience.
- Expert understanding of the financial services industry.
- Capable of running a diverse team across roles and locations.
- Ability to run operations at scale.
- Afrikaans fluency beneficial.
- Drivers licence.
- Ability to travel.