|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A financial solutions company based in South Africa but operating around the world is looking for a People and Change Manager. The organisation at its core values integrity, courage, unity, and excellence. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite organisation that has managed to secure itself as a market leader across various markets both internationally and locally.
- Help clients with the following:
- Behavioural and cultural change management.
- Design of organisations and their development.
- Managing talent.
- HR administration and management.
- Workforce optimisation and intelligence.
- Form part of the client engagements team.
- Pre-project planning and risk assessment.
- Mange projects, workstreams, and operations when necessary/appropriate.
- Build agile people.
- Ensure engagement management and delivery is effective and falls in line with an established budget to reach revenue and profit goals.
- Help develop people and change outcomes using industry best practices.
- Business development initiatives.
- Develop proposals.
- Support junior team members and provide coaching where necessary/appropriate.
- Participate in internal initiatives.
- Relevant MA degree.
- 7 years consulting experience or 5 years role experience.
- Change management experience.
- Registration or membership with recognised professional bodies.
- Organisational design experience.
- Knowledge of future HR requirements and emerging technologies.