|Location:||Breda (Netherlands) or Cape Town|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model, International Travel Opportunities, International Relocation, Employee Equity Scheme|
An international hotel service provider is looking for a PHP Developer. The organisation creates a hotel management software that allows their clients to solve administration issues, reliably and cost effectively. Created by individuals within the hotel industry, the organisation prioritises providing their clients with real value and has an in-depth knowledge of the unique challenges the hotel industry faces. The organisation values intelligence and problem solving. They are young, vibrant, and want to grow together as a community.
- Take development lead specifications and create development code and architecture.
- Work with other developers.
- Work with the lead developer and product owner.
- Participate throughout the SDLC.
- Develop new features as needed.
- Project and product support.
- Write PHP code.
- Design and deliver scalable, secure code.
- Relevant qualification.
- 2 to 3 years or more role experience.
- PHP 8.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- UI experience.