|Experience:||4 to 6 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A division of a medical equipment company based in South Africa is looking for a new PHP Developer. Applicants will be joining an organisation dedicated to the betterment of everyday South Africans, looking to improve the industry by using out of the box methods. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation that makes informed decisions based on what the data tells them.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to scope and document systems and their requirements
- Review and apply technical standards.
- Debug and troubleshoot systems.
- Address issues in a sustainable and maintainable way.
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain appropriate technologies.
- Relevant qualification is beneficial.
- 4 to 6 years role experience.
- Angular experience.
- Experience with current PHP versions and frameworks.
- Responsive Design Principles.
- Knowledge of related web-technologies and their application.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- CI/CD pipelines set up.