|Remuneration:||R100 000.00 to R125 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Presale Solution Architecture Manager. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Manage presales architects.
- Manage technical interactions.
- Take ownership of quoting and commercial elements for bids and proposals.
- Drive organisational growth.
- Ensure sustainable solutions.
- Reach revenue targets.
- Ensure an excellent client experience.
- Maintain industry competitiveness.
- Develop a culture of operational excellence.
- Maintain a culture of operational excellence.
- Ensure appropriate governance and control measures are in place.
- Project management.
- Business analysis.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- 5 years or more management experience.
- Fluent in English.
- UCC, Cloud and networking certifications:
- Current Cisco Network Certifications.
- UCC Certifications.
- Tender and proposal submission and preparation experience.