|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A tech company working with geospatial technologies and is based in Europe with offices in Cape Town is looking for a Product Designer. Candidates can expect to work with tech that is challenging the industry and forcing competitors to up their game. They can expect a demanding, exciting and ambitious environment at its early stages.
- Work with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ensure product requirements are clear and product goals are achievable.
- Make user flows, journeys, and product screens to present your ideas and thought process.
- Create prototypes where necessary.
- Make designs using Figma design systems.
- Assist with the organisations internal design system, making sure the UX is replicable by the engineer team.
- Communicate with the marketing and branding team to ensure organisational brand’s are maintained throughout the UX.
- Perform user tests.
- Relevant degree beneficial.
- 4 years or more role experience.
- A portfolio of existing work.
- UI/UX design experience.
- FIGMA experience.
- Aftereffects beneficial.
- Complete daily task using a design language.