|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model, Study Leave, Death Cover|
An African tech startup focusing on software solutions for businesses as a subsidiary of a continental telecommunications company is looking for a new Product Manager. The organisation finds its values based in trust, flexibility, mastery and accountability. That means that team members will work together to solve problems, and that the company structure is adaptable. It also means that the organisation values skilled technicians and that every member is held to account for their actions.
- Take responsibility for a project relating to real time communication to capture data to inform decision making.
- Manage the development team.
- Spot opportunities for the product.
- Propose product features.
- Ensure that the organisation’s roadmap is being followed.
- Establish deadlines.
- Ensure that the product meets client specifications and needs.
- Relevant degree or diploma
- 4 years or more role experience.
- Project management experience.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Masters degree beneficial.