|Location:||Johannesburg or Cape Town-Remote|
|Remuneration:||R1 000 000.00|
|Remuneration type:||Monthly CTC|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Total Remuneration Package|
A company that revolutionised the retail space for South Africans is looking for a new Product Manager. This organisation is committed to developing online retail and the country of South Africa and is looking for someone who can help shape their platform for the near and distant future. The Product Manager would be integral to the operation and would form part of a key team in an organisation that holds a central ethical value system.
- Long and short term planning for the company’s platform and the key features for it.
- Work with various teams and liaise with customers when role duty requires.
- Work with key stakeholders such as organisational owners.
- Create, observe and record key data and metrics.
- Maintain understanding of project goals and key outcomes.
- Collaborate with necessary organisational members to develop the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between performance needs and usability.
- Work with QA teams and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ensure debugging is performed correctly
- 6 years role experience 2 of them spent in Product Development.
- Relevant degree is beneficial but not essential if the applicant has 3 more years of role experience.
- E-commerce experience a bonus.