|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A technology partner to large companies within the travel industry based in South Africa is looking for a Product Owner. This organisation focuses on using technology to streamline travel services and reduce red tape and waste. They focus on providing their customers with the very best service possible. Applicants can expect a person-first organisation that will value their contributions and see them as an individual member within the organisation as opposed to just a role.
- Create documentation for systems landscape and information flow throughout the business.
- Identify and record business processes.
- Spot problems and bottlenecks and optimisation opportunities.
- Arrange user testing when needed.
- Provide oversight for when new tech is implemented.
- Mitigate risks associated with system implementation.
- Liaise with the business and crucial software partners.
- Provide support with training when appropriate.
- Relevant degree.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Familiarity with common web technologies including API’s.
- Able to work with large data sets.
- Able to understand, challenge and articulate business requirements.
- Project management and planning experience beneficial.
- Experience with software development (an understanding of Agile methodologies is desirable).
- Proven experience with process mapping.