|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A software solutions company based in South Africa is looking for a Product Owner. The award winning organisation has been on the cutting edge of their field, providing geolocation advertisements, and other services to their large portfolio of clients. The organisation values doing things differently, breaking the mould, and changing how software development operates, based on what works, not how things are supposed to be done.
- Help drive feature development, with respect to business objectives.
- Assist the Product Manager.
- Establish the product vision.
- Develop a product roadmap.
- Write quality requirements and develop user stories.
- Support feature planning and debugging through data analysis.
- Liaise with end users and understand their needs in order to develop product requirements.
- Troubleshoot bugs.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Provide oversight throughout the SDLC.
- Participate in SCRUM events.
- Perform UAT.
- Relevant qualification.
- 1 to 3 years role experience.
- SQL and Dev Tools experience.
- SCRUM and Agile experience.