|Remuneration:||R62 500.00 tR80 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Product Specialist IOT Connectivity Management. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Assist the Product Management department in various functions, such as launching new products and managing product lifecycle.
- Ensure readiness of pricing and margins, approved terms and conditions, sales training and collateral for new product initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date master price lists and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and partners for successful implementation of products and services.
- Conduct market research to gather information about the industry and competitors.
- Support sales objectives for both direct and reseller channels.
- Provide market and competitor insights, ongoing product training and collateral, and input on non-standard bids.
- Take ownership of allocated product portfolios.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all products, particularly those in the portfolio.
- Establish strong relationships with product partners ensure excellent service levels and act as an escalation point for resolving product-related issues.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver training collateral associated with the product portfolio.
- Adherent Product Standard Operating Procedures and maintain meticulous and up-to-date records of responsibilities.
- Relevant degree.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Possess strong negotiation skills in the enterprise environment and have business and financial knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and translate it into actionable insights to drive customer adoption and provide strategic recommendations to the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external organisations
- Ability to create and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Strong sense of ownership and bias for action, with the ability to internalise goals and work independently to develop action plans.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask effectively without compromising quality.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organisation.
- Strong business judgement with the ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Familiarity with connectivity management platforms and experience in using cellular and other connectivity options for IoT use cases.
- Thorough understanding of LPWAN/5G use in IoT.
- Deep understanding of key IoT concepts and technologies.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.