|Remuneration:||R62 500.00 to R80 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Product Specialist: IoT Connectivity Management. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Launch new product initiatives.
- Take ownership of the following:
- Pricing and margin readiness.
- Approved terms and conditions.
- Sales training and collateral.
- Take ownership of the product lifecycle, including:
- Maintain and complete master price lists while being mindful of margin objectives.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Market research.
- Support sales objectives.
- Give insight on markets and competitors.
- Product training and collateral.
- Take ownership of allocated product portfolios.
- Relevant degree or diploma ideal.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- IoT experience.
- Fluent in English.
- LPWAN and 5G use in IoT.
- Connectivity Management platform experience.
- Cloud technology experience.
- Machine learning experience.