|Remuneration:||R62 500.00 tR80 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Product Specialist: IoT Verticals. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Support the Product Management department in their functions.
- Launching new products, which involves setting prices and margins, establishing terms and conditions, and creating sales training and collateral for direct sales and resellers.
- Managing the entire product lifecycle, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date master price lists, and building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and partners to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of products and services.
- Conduct market research to gain insights into customer needs and market trends.
- Support all sales objectives (direct and reseller) by providing guidance on market and competitor insights, delivering ongoing product training and collateral, and offering input on non-standard bids.
- Manage an assigned product portfolio by developing a deep understanding of all products, cultivating strong relationships with partners to ensure excellent service levels, serving as an escalation point for product-related issues, developing and delivering training materials, and adhering to Products Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain meticulous and up-to-date records of all responsibilities.
- Relevant degree.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Possess strong negotiation skills in the enterprise environment and have business and financial knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and translate it into actionable insights to drive customer adoption and provide strategic recommendations to the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external organisations
- Ability to create and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Strong sense of ownership and bias for action, with the ability to internalise goals and work independently to develop action plans.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask effectively without compromising quality.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organisation.
- Strong business judgement with the ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Familiarity with connectivity management platforms and experience in using cellular and other connectivity options for IoT use cases.
- Thorough understanding of LPWAN/5G use in IoT.
- Deep understanding of key IoT concepts and technologies.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.