|Remuneration:||R66 600.00 to R83 300.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Product Specialist. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Involve in the planning and design of the Enterprise Security Services product by analysing data, consumer information, market trends and competition to evaluate the feasibility and financial impact of the product.
- Provide expertise and support the development, launch and optimization of the enterprise security portfolio to ensure a client-centric and outcome-focused product strategy.
- Keep track of the enterprise security portfolio’s performance by creating financial models, forecasts and business cases to increase revenue opportunities.
- Determine the specifications of new and existing enterprise security products through market analysis to validate the strategy and create a business case.
- Stay informed of industry best practices by researching and evaluating current trends, local conditions and competitor activity to provide insight into modern security trends.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the enterprise security products by analysing market share and competitive landscapes to identify competitive product initiatives.
- Assist in delivering security services to enterprises by converting their security requirements into tools to manage security risks and meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the quality standards of the enterprise security services by working with product developers.
- Support the integration of ICT solutions by collaborating with internal and external partners to maximise value for the product.
- Collaborate with product teams on the design and user experience of enterprise security services to ensure commercial viability and market alignment.
- Build partnerships by developing strong relationships with business leaders and stakeholders to respond to client challenges.
- Develop a client feedback framework for new and existing enterprise products to improve client experience and align product offerings to client needs.
- Improve processes and procedures by analysing data and making logical deductions to drive operational excellence.
- Support growth in market share by providing presale expertise to the sales team to drive market adoption of the enterprise security products.
- Enhance the organisation’s industry presence by maintaining relationships with enterprise clients and developing business quotations and presenting business cases to drive revenue.
- Enhance the competitiveness of the enterprise security product by researching pricing strategies to maximise sales and profitability.
- Work with sales to identify and address unique security risks of enterprise clients in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to product management policies and processes and measure performance against the business plan.
- Stay informed of regulatory standards and legislation to update the enterprise security strategy as needed.
- Participate in the implementation of policies, standard operating procedures and best practices for operational efficiency, accuracy, security, integrity and compliance with laws and regulations across OpCo’s.
- Manage partners and ensure all contracts are managed in compliance with procurement policies and standards.
- Monitor adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) with partners to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- To be eligible, you must have a minimum of a 3-year diploma from a tertiary institution (the requirement may vary based on local qualifications).
- You must have a relevant certification, accreditation, or membership with a professional body as needed for the role.
- You must be fluent in the local language with a basic understanding of English.
- You must have at least 2 years of specialised experience and experience in supervising others.
- You must have experience working in a small to medium sized company.